At Access My Super, we can guide you in determining your eligibility and applying for early release of your superannuation funds. Whether you need urgent medical care, to cover funeral costs or require IVF treatment, we can help you access your super when you need it most. Our services make this process quick, easy and stress-free.
Benefits of Using Access My Super
When you want to ´apply to use my super´, we can help you easily navigate the process.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: We know that medical treatment can already be stressful enough without the added pressure of trying to ease the financial burden. We help to take the hassle out of applying for early release of your super funds. Our staff are friendly and compassionate, with extensive experience navigating the release process.
- Simple application process: Our team of dedicated employees are excellent in communicating hat you need to know. We understand that each case is unique and, therefore, we tailor our services to your specific situation. We will ensure that your application is processed with the correct information for a quick and easy approval.
- Available Australia Wide: Our easy to use remote communication system means that you can utilise our services in every state of Australia. We ensure prompt responses to your requests and guarantee client satisfaction so you can use your super now when you require it most.
What You Should Know About Getting Quick Access to Your Super
Consider these tips when you need to apply for a quick release of your super.
- Not all super funds allow early access: It is essential to know that not all superannuation funds will give you early access, even under financial hardship or compassionate grounds. If you have exhausted every other option for help, you may want to consider switching funds and then applying for early release.
- Prove what the funds will be used for: When you are applying for access to your super on compassionate grounds, you will need to provide evidence of why you intend to use the funds. These uses can also be areas related to your medical treatment such as medical transportation, mortgage assistance or modification to your home or vehicle.
- Placing your house for sale may impact your approval outcome: Your chances of gaining early access to your super is decreased when your property is up for sale. However, if for some reason you do have your house on the market you will need to provide a statutory declaration stating that you will remove it from listing once your super is released.
Our experienced staff will guide you clearly and concisely and get you an early release of your super funds.
About Access My Super
We provide an Australian-wide service to help you get fast, easy and early access to your superannuation for medical treatments. Our excellent customer service means we will be with you during every step of the process to ensure your satisfaction and the optimal outcome. Our products are competitively priced and we have a team of experienced and dedicated consultants. Contact us today to start the application process or for more information.