Access Super for Medical Reasons
Discover How You Can Access Your Super for Medical Reasons Now
Life has an unfortunate way of throwing surprises in our path, and if you find yourself needing to access a super for medical reasons, knowing your next steps is important. For example, you may want and even need to pursue crucial eye surgery using your superannuation fund, but the way forward may not be easy to understand at first. When you must pay out of pocket, acquiring the appropriate funding can seem out of reach. However, thanks to the policies of many funds that allow for a “compassionate use” dispensation, you can complete an application that may lead to the approval of the release of the money accumulated in your super. At Access My Super, we provide a dedicated service to exactly what our name says — an easy, straightforward, and stress-free way to work towards a solution.
How Does Access My Super Offer a Stand-Out Service in Accessing a Super for Medical Reasons?
When you aren’t even sure where to begin, having an ally in your corner makes a big difference. Access My Super is a leader in this space for a reason — here’s why:
- All the information you need to make an informed decision about proceeding with this process. With our helpful fact sheets and accessible staff ready to answer your questions, you never have to feel as though you’re groping in the dark for an understanding of how to receive the money you need.
- An excellent success rate backed up by our 100% satisfaction guarantee for all clients. You don’t pay more than our initial application fee if your request is denied.
- Personalised service and clear points of contact. Tired of getting the run-around from big companies? Our size allows us to ensure that every client receives attentive, amicable service. You’ll always know where and who to call for an update on your application status.
With our focused efforts making it easy to access support for mental health using superannuation among other treatment requirements, you can start this process with confidence.
What You Can Expect from Working with Ask My Super
Once you decide to engage our services, you can count on having us on your side from the start of this process to the finish. What specifically can you expect from this experience, though? Consider the process we use to better understand what happens next:
- Privacy and discretion. We never ask prying personal questions about your situation. Your medical concerns are your concerns alone — not those of our staff’s. You can trust in a friendly but private experience.
- A straightforward, guided process for accessing super funds. Our application is easy to fill out and takes no time at all. From there, our staff will guide you as to what you should do next.
- Tailored solutions specific to your situation. We know that not everyone requires the same level of funding, and some procedures cost more or less than others. Instead of providing a “one size fits all” approach, we work alongside you to request only what you need.
Fast Facts About Releasing Super Funds on Medical Grounds
There are lots of things to learn about using your super in this manner and diving deeper into the subject can help to ensure you’re prepared for all the next steps. Keep these facts in mind:
- The ATO will only approve the release of funds sufficient to cover the costs of treatment and transportation, and prefers that applicants rely on other resources such as savings or the proceeds of a stock sale first. Access My Super can help you assemble the documentation necessary to demonstrate your level of need on the road to approval.
- Funds released from your super are taxed as a super lump sum under the normal rates applicable to such a case. This is true even if you are pursuing assistance in oncology using your superannuation, as the receipt of the funds qualifies as income under the law. The rate typically tops out at 22%. It is important to understand how receiving super funds may affect your tax position overall.
- You typically are not responsible for handling the payment of any taxes owed after applying to pursue treatment in ENT using superannuation. According to the ATO, your fund provider will automatically deduct the tax prior to the release of funds, so there is no need to worry about lost paperwork or forgotten tax bills.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Medical Treatments Using Superannuation
So, you’ve got access to your funds — fantastic! Now what? Here are some things to keep in mind as you seek help orthopaedic help using your superannuation disbursement.
- Seek out a quote from a qualified specialist before you begin the process. A clear statement of what costs you will incur is a requirement for moving forward with accessing your super, as it allows us to demonstrate your level of financial need to the ATO.
- Prepare to move forward with your treatment as soon as possible after receiving payment out of your super. Not only is it wise to ensure the funds go towards their intended purpose sooner rather than later, but it can also bring you closer to your desired outcome.
- Keep calm and stay focused on the potential for positive outcomes. This entire undertaking can be stressful and may leave you feeling a little lost. Focus instead on what the ability to receive the treatment you need means for your future.
We Provide a Cost-Effective Way to Gain Help in Urology Using Superannuation
Alongside our service guarantee, we strive to ensure that you are not facing unnecessary outlays in your time of need. Our initial $99 fee is all it takes to get your application prepared for the ATO, and if you do not win approval, you pay nothing else. By providing our clients with an equitable, stress-free arrangement, you can trust that the process of seeking medical treatment in gynaecology using superannuation will not be an overly burdensome one. To start your journey with Access My Super, contact us now.