Using Your Superannuation is Easy When You Work with Access My Super
Are you thinking about using your superannuation to help offset the high costs of reconstructive surgery? Turn to the staff at Access My Super for assistance with learning about the options you have for liquidating some of your super for critical medical procedures.
Benefits of Collaborating with Access My Super
Our team fields the question, “Can I access my super for reconstructive surgery?” quite often. As experienced professionals, we are here to address this concern and offer you the following advantages:
- Friendly customer service team: Our team understands that in many situations, reconstructive surgery such as weight loss surgery or breast reduction is a necessity. We work quickly to help you gain access to your super with personalised service. The only requirement to start the process is to obtain a quote from your specialist.
- National company: We dedicate ourselves to assisting clients throughout Australia. We encourage you to reach out as soon as you need access to your super, regardless of where you are in the country.
- Assistance for clinics: We help not only individuals but medical offices that are eager to help their patients gain access to their super for various treatments. We supply you with the latest information about the application process so you can accurately relay to your patients what they can expect.
Myths About Having Reconstructive Surgery Using Your Superannuation
Some clients mistakenly believe that they have no recourse to request an early withdrawal from their super. Here are just a few misconceptions about funding reconstructive surgery by using your superannuation:
- Astronomical tax rate: Are you worried about pulling from your super because you believe that you will incur a huge tax penalty? Put your fears to rest. Tax for the early release of your superannuation is capped at 20%, which helps you plan for how much you’ll need to pay.
- Reconstructive surgery is superficial: We understand that reconstructive surgery is not always elective. If a specialist attests that you require this surgery because it is affecting you either mentally or physically, you could be eligible for early access to your super on compassionate grounds.
- The paperwork is too complicated: Our team works tirelessly to ensure that you feel minimal stress throughout the process. We can walk you through the required paperwork and provide you with guidance to help you tap into your super to help you have a better quality of life.
About Access My Super
The well-trained team at Access My Super will assist you in developing a strategy to access your super now. We understand the stress associated with high medical bills and work with you to find a solution that helps to ease that burden. We are available 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday to begin the necessary paperwork and address any questions or concerns that you have about the next steps.
If you are thinking, “I would like to access my super for breast reduction”, please reach out to us for more information about how we can help.